Thursday, November 10, 2016

Brink Hill Election Day 2016 Survey Part 1

I decided to take advantage of  the warm weather on election day and survey the Brink Hill area. Specifically I wanted to find the three-tiered mound Stone Pile Whisperer had shown me five years earlier. Also I to see if there were otherr stone mounds  in addition to the ones we discovered there this summer. 

I found a few other larger stones mounds. But I found something else, something I had not been looking for; stones marking Ley Lines, or what I call Spirit Lines. Dozens, if not hundreds of  them, or more. WOW. I felt as though I was being directed to them. After all, my intention was too looking for stone mounds covering energy formations.

I found so many Spirit Lines marked with stones that I gave up photographing and cataloging them. I will begin posting pictures of a few of them in separate posts.
 In the picture above both of the large stones are aligned on a Ley Line. The red white rod is in 1' increments to show the size of the larger stones.

No comments: