Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Brink Hill, Memorial Day 2016, Part 3

We finished the day on the Finger Lakes Trail beginning from Brink Hill. It was not long before we sensed energy in the air and started looking for stone mounds.

Interestingly, I had a very unusual experience there. For a few seconds I blacked out. I did not fall down. It just seemed like someone turned the screen off I was watching--everything went black, and then I rebooted. It lasted only a few seconds. I was unaware during that time. Was it an out of body experience? Had my consciousness ascended to a higher plan? A pseudo near death experience? Or?

The only comparable experience I can think of is when I was  at the pyramids at Giza, in Egypt, 35 years ago. While I was riding around the pyramids on a horse I blacked out. The next thing I remember was finding myself about 150-200 yards from where I last remembered being. Again, my body functioned in the physical plane, but my mind was blacked out. I was not aware of anything during the time I was blacked out.




The stone mound was about 15 feet long and had a rectangular oblong shape. It covered a single series of 4 Earth Chakras.




Another wonderful day at HI Tor, always exciting, always enlightening. You never know what you will find, or what sort of spiritual experience you will have, as I have posted on this blog many times before. I hope that you visit the sacred mountains in HI Tor NYS DEC lands.

No comments: