Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Brink Hill Election Day 2016 Survey Part 6 Conclusion-- A Bevy of Stone Mounds

Wow what a day. It was getting late in the day and I turned my focus to finding the Intricate Stone Mound we found July 4th weekend and other nearby stone mounds. I also needed to spend some time meditating and spiritually cleaning up this sacred place.
 Stone Mound. Notice how the stones to the left of the cushion appear to make a seat of sorts.




Same Stone Mound viewed from a distance.



The Intricate Stone Mound I was looking for.



Pepper in the dimpled center of the Intricate Stone Mound.



A better view of Pepper in the dimpled center of the Intricate Stone Mound. The rod gives perspective to the depth, or what remains of the depth of the dimpled center.


Another Stone Mound.


Still another Stone Mound.


A wonderful day. And in true fashion I made a made attempt to hike a loop on the trail to get back to my car. Thankfully I cut my losses and backtracked and walked along Brink Hill Road to get to my car.

What  blessing to be shown such ancient architecture and attempts to work with Mother Earth. 

Peace.

2 comments:

pwax said...

Try not to walk on the graves.

Madis Senner said...

No Graves. Lots of Earth Energies.