Sunday, September 1, 2019

Labor Day--Brink Hill

I went to Brink Hill the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend and hiked the Finger Lakes Trail and checked up on some sated areas.

I did not find any stone mounds but did find lots of Manitou Stones along the trail. Here are a few pictures.


I even found manitous on the trail as noted by the pictures below that include my dowsing rods. Unfortunately, I left my good rods at home and had to rely on my original narly old pair that I keep in my car.



I stopped and visited the two area with Fields of Consciousness along the FLT (pages 320-321  Sacred Sites in North Star Country: Places in Greater New York State (PA,OH,NJ,CT,MA,VT,ONT) That Changed the World))
Unfortunately, the vibe for the place on page 320 has diminished.)

I ran into a fellow named Gary who told me that there were lots of stone mounds on the high point of Brink Hill. When I went there I found none. 

I did find lots of large boulders marking energy formations and manitous.


Even though I did not find any stone mounds it was an enjoyable and informative day. It also maintained the tradition of visiting High Tor on Labor Day Weekend.

No comments: