Friday, September 27, 2019

September 25, 2019--Part 2

The most interesting collection of stone structures I found were on a steep embankment next to a ravine. It looked like a stone wall in many ways which caused me to initially dismiss it as such. However, I could feel the charged atmosphere of the Earth Prana (Life Force, Orgone, chi...) in my anja chakra in the center of my forehead.. So there was something to this collection.

It was also the many manitou stones in the area as the one pictured below that told me it was a sacred area of stone. Notice the stone placed vertically in the ground below.

Below is another view of the Manitou Stone now looking uphill. Notice the tiered mound in the background. It is reminiscent of the 4-tiered mound. The area was rather steep and treacherous located next to a ravine.


Below is a closeup of the tiered stone mound.

The large flat stone on top of the tiered mound was too much to pass up so I meditated on it. See 
Below


A view downhill (below) gives a glimpse of how steep the area was. Notice another Manitou Stone (upright stone) on the right side of another stone pile in the lower center of the picture. You can see a ravine dug out by water on the right side. There was another one on the left hand side.


There there pile above (see below).


You could certainly argue that all I found was a stone wall. But there were so many Manitou Stones in the area as the one pictured below  that you have to think the stone structures were sacred.


It was another wonderful day at this divine place.

Thanks, God.

No comments: