Friday, September 6, 2019

September 5, 2019 Part 2- The Keepers Area

Later in the afternoon I went to the Keepers Area by myself. I had not been there in some time.

Sadly, one of the first things I found was that a large tree had fallen on the large stone mound covering several Earth Chakras (7 if I remember correctly).


The rest of the stone mound seemed to have held up well.

Notice the round stone in the picture. It seems out of place. When we were at the 4-Tiered Mound Peter, who has a photographer's eye, commented that a similarly round stone seemed to have been placed there. Now I come to the Keepers and find a round stone in what appears to be out of  place stacked on other stones. See below.

Odd that the 4-Tiered Mound would have such a stone, as it is next to impossible to find and I told only one other person of its location. Then again it could just be coincidence.


Below is a picture of a trio of stones etching out Ley Lines. This is a common feature that I have found in the northeast.


Four years ago  on my other blog https://motherearthprayers.blogspot.com I posted a picture and etched out the Ley Lines in my post,Triangle of Stones & Mounds at South Hill (Hi Tor DEC Forest) in the Keepers Area

That is what is so fun about the Keepers Area; the builders of the stone structures worked with a variety of Mother Earth's features and formations.

Below is a picture of a stone mound covering the intersection of several Ley Lines.


In the picture below my backpack sits in a depressed area marking the center of the intersection of the Ley Lines, or what I call Spirit Lines, or Lines of Consciousness.


Closeup below.
In the picture above notice the manitou stone to the right of my back pack. The stone is upright and leaning to the right, obviously it has begun to slip over the millennia. It just shows the remarkable workmanship and the detail the builders of these stone mounds went to AMAZING. 

To the builders of the stone structures:

THANK YOU FOR WORK AND FOR YOUR LOVE OF MOTHER. I AM ALWAYS IN AWE AND WONDER OVER IT. BLESSINGS TO YOU.

MOST OF ALL THANKS FOR THE WONDER SPIRITUAL EMBERS YOU LEFT BEHIND. THEY HAVE INSPIRED ME, SENT ME ON WONDERFUL JOURNEYS, GIVEN ME GREAT INSIGHTS AND MORE. MAYBE IF I GET LUCKY MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD SOME DAY AND PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE AND MAGIC OF YOUR WORK.

No comments: